This video shows you how biosafety closets can protect you provide protection for laboratory staffs makes and the environmental issues, At the same time reduce the risk of exposure. Have an in-depth understanding of how the biological safety locker operates, and at the same time follow the established laboratory refuge running project, It can prevent your work from being polluted and protect you at the same time. If you use the correct one, a installed correctly and showed biological refuge locker will be implemented by biological materials in you, Including virulent pathogens and recombinant DNA process to provide personnel, environment and concoction shelter. This video describes a free-standing Class II type A2 biological refuge closet or BSC. BSC includes: HEPA filter for exhaust and quantity aura. acting desk. Window on the countertop. airfoil. Front and back into the style grid. Static influence chest. BSC’s air filtration organization can thwart potentially contaminated breeze from returning to the staff. The breath flows from the window into the front air intake frame, transfers through the static persuade casket, and then spurts into the HEPA filter. 30% of the filtered aura will be exhausted. The remaining 70%, after being filtered by HEPA filter, is recycled back to the work area. In order to ensure maximum protection when using biological security closets, here are some necessary tips. 1. Before starting your work, if the safety cabinet is closed, you must turn it on and wait at least 15 times. Second, establishing the internal working seat from “clean to dirty”, and effort from one direction to the other to prevent cross-contamination. 3. In your work area, neighbourhood the chair at a cozy elevation and in the middle of the manipulate province. To ensure that you can reach everything you need in the cabinet without feeling uncomfortable. Please keep in mind that you must operate at least ten centimeters in the biological security cabinet. In order to better to ensure that the airflow is not agitated, too many pieces should not be placed in the biological security board. Too numerous entries in the biological security locker may block the air grille. The airflow may also be disturbed by sudden or cleaning actions. Slow, direct flows work best. Too many walkers can also cause problems and should be minimise as far as is possible. If this really is unavoidable, delight continue pedestrians at least one rhythm away from the biological safety board. At the same time, satisfy check the surrounding entrances and shows are responsible for ensuring that they will not disturb the airflow of the safety cabinet. When you finish your work, any reusable parts must be erased with a disinfectant before they can be removed from the biosafety arrangement. Take it out of the whole cabinet. Then, the inside of the biological safety board should be sanitized according to the recommended contact time of the appropriate disinfectant. To ensure thorough disinfection, a second disinfection method can be adopted. In short, the use of biological refuge closets should comply with a number of best rehearsal principles. Tells discuss it one last-place meter. The labor sphere is at least 10 cm in cabinet ministers Do not block the front and rear grilles Too numerous items in the cabinet will disturb the airflow Arrange the cultivate country in order from clean to dirty Keep your pushes illuminated and straight Minimize walkers within one meter of the safety cabinet Placing the biosafety closet away from doorways and shows facilitates maintain airflow Thanks for watching, please be safe! National Biosafety and Bioprotection Training Program Sara A. Koupu, Ph.D. Altea Kapoor, Ph.D. National Association of Health U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Deborah E. Wilson, Department of Occupational Health and Safety, Research Service, Doctor of Public Health, Certified Biosafety Expert Herbert B. Jacobi National Organization of Health U.S. Department of Health and Human Service In the medical land, Kedan Mammersting, Ethan M. Taylor, Ernie Branson, Joey Jackson, Farah Michael Blaney, Northwestern University, Ph.D. Andre Hull, Ph.D. Actor Adam Smirian Sears Altea Kapoor, Ph.D.( Still photo) Assistant screenwriter Serast Crenshaw Narrated: Altea Kapoor, Ph.D. Video produced by Sheila Smith Music: Instances, safety measures and recommendations shown by Jonathan Klein in this video It does not involve all potential health and safety issues associated with the use of biological security lockers. The biosafety closet in your laboratory may be different from the pose shown in this video. Please take the time to understand your biosafety cabinet, its design and correct operation. Ever wear appropriate personal protective rig( such as eye protection, lab coatings and suited mitts) 65 00:04: 57,297 –> 00:00: 00,000 so that you can use, handle or supermarket bio-hazardous products in the laboratory.